Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

You Type, I Speak! (Full Story)

PART 1 *Angeline Talk*-Ahhhh i don’t know lol I don’t know what today, today ahhh i had nutragrain and bread for breakfast. That was toast. Ahhhh I dont really know lol We cleane dup the ahll, ahhh we cleaned up the hall ahhh . painted the walls, ut down trees with branches. Played hte piano. Ahhhh and hat lots of fun. Fun just walking around, talking, playing the piano, playing on the court and going on my netbook.


 PART 2 *Angeline’s Talk again*-You guys simon's says follow Andrew. Ahhh Fine you keep it for awhile.  Watching kids playing simon's says. Watching people finish off bits and pieces left. Watching this sun go cross the sky and try to spot the moonlight that is way into outer space. Looking at the clouds trying to touch them with my fingers. Looking at Andrew t shirt that reminds me of my face growling Annabelle off running after somebody that made me mad or we were just playing around. O making me just playing around lol


Thinking about why I’ going to say right now i’m looking a places that look quite interesting to. And laughing my butt off watching Annabelle trying to practice her kicks because she is still learning.


PART 3 *Karissa Talk*- I’m sitting here eating my tuna balls in their do you know what in their? *asking me a question* I don’t like the seaweed, if they falling apart that bad, we make tuna balls for Dre lunch all the time. Where is Sani? I ask again, Dre boy don’t just grab the tuna balls if your not going to eat it. I just chuck them in my mouth and eat it, my dad asks any one wants some Mac Donald's *Angeline* hey I want some Mac Donald's *all the parents laugh at Angeline*. Aunt was talking about the Mac Donald's things and I said that I copy that everything you said and she laughed.

____________________________________________________

In Today's learning I did a challenge with my auntie (Karissa). I did this because first it was first second I got bored and third it was just for fun. Plus, please please please please please! comment down below if you have done a challenge kind of like this. Hope you enjoyed today's video because I will see you in the next blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment