Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2020

MY HAPPY PLACE PART 1

MY HAPPY PLACE PART 1


In my happy place, I can hear the wings of a butterfly flapping, as it carries me up into the soft clouds. Hearing carefully, I  pay attention to hearing the shouting of chickens falling straight down,  just like an coin & a dollar sprinting it’s way to a ATM machine. Rushing sounds came running it’s way to stop anything that’s in the way. Baking ingredients combining together with water, would turn into a lovely drink of lift for me. Hearing different sound could mix together to make music in different beats. Everyday & night, blossoms bloom or close to have a good old rest. As this day ends with the sun setting to the other side of the earth. The sun is the flower exiting, well the moon takes over his shift. 


Clue To Where My Happy Place Is: This Happy Place of mind is where all the flower glow in most of the year.

      What Your Birth Flower Says About You - The Birth Flower for Each ...

Today in Mindfulness I had to work on my happy place, where no stress anywhere. it's where most of the flowers glows thought the year. Plus no one can interrupt me, if you know where my happy place is comment it now. Also if you want to do Mindfulness now click the link now! Cosmic Kids Yoga. Hope you have a great day because I will see you in the next blog!










No comments:

Post a Comment