Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Covid 19 Poster

In the last couple of weeks, kids started coming back of home. I wanted to write about what happened in lockdown, Miss Nees, started to think and found a shed of paper, which said Covid 19. Covid 19! I shouted, what a very strange shed of paper I thought. 


As I thinked of excitement, the teacher explain of what we were suppose to write about on the paper, this moment was very different to what we do in the past few weeks during lockdown.


After she explained the plan of what were going to do, we all set out to complete the task she told us to do, my brain was focus, I never got distracted, I thought that anything can’t stop me from finishing. Until that day, in the afternoon, I finally got distracted


the only time I would get distracted was now, I could had got disturbed by dinner, bike riding,  scaring cats & eating! But the only thing that I got my attention was having fun with my classmates. Weeks went back, I was close to finishing, and 


promise to never get distractive again, I kept on trying to finish my Covid. Until today, it was the 9.06.2020 and that was the day I had finish my Covid 19, finally I said I would never had to do that again, suddenly I thinked and notice that I had to start drawing 


my Tattoo poster, as I angrily grow, I said to myself here I go again. >:( 


Today in class I had made a poster named Covid 19. you all know what Covid 19 is, right. it's a deadly virus that has been around for awhile, and if you get that virus you have to go to the Auckland Hospital or another Hospital all around Auckland. but this shed of paper is not that virus, it's suppose to tell you about what you/me did in lockdown. Plus guess what? I want you to comment down below what did you do in lockdown and describe if you have fun or not. Hope you have a considerable day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AISAKE!


No comments:

Post a Comment