Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Why I Want to Be an Librarian?

Miss Nees, I please want to be a librarian, because am responsible at finishing my work in time, a master mind at blogging & a great person to trust at all times. Plus this is the last year am going to get involved into an librarian.

Today in class I wanted to ask my teacher something. Which is about asking my teacher of becoming an Librarian, because it sounds fun to do watching all the kids and big kids with big smiles on there faces when they walk out. Hope you know what i'm going to write down now, I want you to comment down below if you want to be an librarian one day? if you do good for you. Hope you will have a great day because I will see you in the next blog!
How to Build a School Library from Scratch | School Library Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment