Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Reading Survey

First one: I think that I would enjoy reading & think that am a good reader.


  
Second one: I think I should do women/girly things and do all the thing that a kid does for fun.
  Third one: I also think that I should read more often in my own time.
Fourth one: I would rather have my family to support me then have a book with more and more pictures, plus having more books to read & reading interesting book more often.
 Fifth one: Thinking of reading is like thinking of an awesome adventure coming this way. So I think that reading is less for boys and more for girls, is that, I like going to the library & I read outside because I get more time often to read in my own time.
Sixth one: I like reading because it's is fun, will help me thought the year, it can be an skill for me & it's is full of cool adventure that you can imagine if there's no picture in the book.
Seventh one:I don't know what are the numbers suppose to mean?
Eighth one: Sadly, no I haven't been to an local library, even once!
Ninth one: Also this is what it said at the end, when I finish the whole test thing.





Todays in class I had to take this test to know what I like and know in reading. At first it sound fun to me and when I started doing it, it turn out to become fun as I expected. Also very very please comment down below if you have taken this test before in Primary School? if you did I hope your answers were pretty smart answer like mine. Hope you have a lovely day/night and hope to see you in the next blog! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment