Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Little Cub Meow Is So Cute!

Little Cub Meow Is So Cute!
My Opion On This Cub: This little lion is one of the cutest cats i've ever hear, it's voice sound like a tone of an birds song to me. I can't
judge the way it look, but am not judging the way it looks because it is beautiful the way it is already.
he/she will making you cry or melt our heart in liquid that say heart everywhere.

Today I readed a article about a little cub trying to roar like a real lion. He/she looks like that he is an orphan it looks like to me. His/her teeth are still growing and it should be painful because when babies teeth grow they grow fast and as they grow fast it feels like someone just asked you and you went to Heaven for the first time. Also please please please! comment down below if you would a baby cub what kind of roar would you go for? hope you have a great week because I will see you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment