Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Reading - Guts - By: Raina Telgemeier

Today at Home (again, because it's the school holiday's for me). I readied another book named, Guts this book is written by the same person who made the book, The Babysitters Club so check out the blogs I did about Mary Anne Saves The Day & Claudia And Mean Jannie. This book is about a girl named Raina she woke up one night with the case of the Stomach flu which has been going around the neighbour. she had to do some thing about it which could make a differences to her life of the Stomach flu. Things would kind of getting better but not better enough. So she went to visit a therapist and she helped out Raina a lot. So it all end out well but, If I got the Stomach flu what would I probably do? I would use the same advice in this book and see if my problem is turning out better or not. And if I was replaced from my best friend I would just go search for a new friend and not cry about my ex best friend and my new best friend would be a boy because being betrayed by another girl again that would be a win win for them so not going to take the risk of it and I would be best friends with a boy or have no friends. So comment down below if you're ever been replaced from your best friend and had the stomach flu in your life before. So hoped you're had a great day of reading a lot of sentences today because be prepared for the next blog coming up soon, Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment