Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Country Search: Tonga

 Country Search: Tonga


Introduction: Tonga Language Week. I’m not Tonga but I’m very hyped for this week very prepared for what will happen next. We should be thankful for the culture we get to celebrate because it’s called respect. Hoping this performance will be one of the best ones I’ve had this year.

Doing a Tonga song, Dance and Tonga speech will be good to hear and ready for what things I could pick up too remember for trying too understand this language like me wanting to try and understand Japanese for another culture that’s very cool. This week is on Monday, 7, Sep 2020. Even all of New Zealand celebrated it because this goes back to Respect once again. 


Where is Tonga - Tonga is in the ocean Pacific Ocean which is the biggest ocean out in the world. Also near the beautiful Island Samoa which is my culture (facts).


What’s the Population of Tonga people: The number of Tonga people this year is 105,695 people which equals I big amount of people this year.


What does Tonga mean to Me: the word “Tonga” means to me is Strong, Fearless & Fast.


What my Tonga Group did for Tonga Language Week: For Tonga Language Week. Each group did a Song, Dance & some one to speak in Tonga for these group and other stuff. 


Facts about Tonga: The word Tonga comes from fakatonga, which means “southwards”and the word Tonga also comes from the Hawaiian region of Kona (facts again). 


Coat of arms of Tonga - WikipediaFlag of Tonga | Britannica


No comments:

Post a Comment