Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Reading - The Babysitter's Club - Claudia And Mean Jannie

Today at Home because of the school holiday's. I readied the book, The Babysitters Club. This part was about Claudia and her mean sister, Jannie these two don't really like each other they dislike each other or I could say hate if that's the word that will describe there situation of being siblings. It's just like me and my sister, we both see different worlds also. she sees crazy made up words she made up starting from her friend Lela who started it and she believes that dolls are alive by moving on it's own and it all comes down to YouTube which is "Fake!". I see anime in my world my favourite one is Haikyuu also check out my Writing report on Haikyuu which will be popping out soon today ready to be blogged and ready for you too see. So comment down below if you and your siblings/siblings if it's a girl or boy see different worlds between you and his or her, Comment that before continuing reading of what my learning/blog is about. Hoped you're enjoyed my blog today because get ready for the next one that will come up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment