Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Country Search: Maori (Part 2)

 Country Search: Maori (Part 2)


Do I wish too be Maori: Well I’m already Maori on my dad’s side he’s Niuen and Maori so that makes me Maori also.


What is Maori too Me: Maori is a culture that’s apart of New Zealand but under the control of England property. Because the European/England came to New Zealand to take the land before any other people from other countries came rolling in.


What’s the Population of New Zealand: the number has climbed up to 4,822,233 people and it’s a really big number plus I never thought that would happen to New Zealands amount of people.


What my Maori group and I did for Maori Language Week: We did a dance, song & have a other person to introduce themself and tell us about themself also in Maori.


What does the word “Maori” mean too me: This word “Maori”. What it means to me it means Helpful, Brave & Kind.


Facts about New Zealand: Did you know? That New Zealand is the same size as Japan but Japans size is a upside down verison of New Zealand also. Our country is the only country to give women the vote in 1893 and The first country to really see the sunrise before any other country saw before New Zealand.

Flag of New Zealand - Wikipedia24 Hours in Auckland, New Zealand | Departures


No comments:

Post a Comment