Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Tiring Singing Practice!

Tiring Singing Practice!


We were leaving the house and I had to pack my bag.   When I packed my bag and was really to go I went to the van so we can leave. Were set to take out said Dad we all answer Yes! Then their we were, driving off to the practice. After riding so far we finally arrived and saw The Tai Family waiting for practice to start.
When we can a lot of kids got dropped off right now and i’m telling you it is a lot of kids. We enter the church and Juliana finally came at last and got the practice over with then we started last to first. After that we had a break for once we practice again.
(the other practices were extremely long because the practice were 3 hours!). After a bit the practice was over was we went home. 

Image result for Singing Practice

    

No comments:

Post a Comment