Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Singing Practice

Singing Practice
After school finish we got ready for practice. Then went, but we were late for practice but who cares.
I still got to do my part and it is fun because I was welling was to wear. Plus when the practice started
I was happily singing when the piano was playing and the songs are Gloria, today a child is born on earth, The first noel & all the readings. First we went to the back and came walking to the first well singing about Jesus. Walking to the right and the others to the left after that the reading were being readied and the act of being played then more songs and then it came to me I sang Today a child is born on earth! After that I had to practice my song with Juliana. Then we finished practising and went home so I can blog and blog more and more! 
  
  Image result for singing practice church
  


No comments:

Post a Comment