Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

😴MORE AND MORE CLEANING!😴

😴MORE AND MORE CLEANING!😴


This Morning I waked up and went straight on the Netbook. Suddenly and Dad came out of nowhere?
And said guys wake up an Alecia and Sonya we are going soon. Alecia got up first and Sonya wasn’t in the Mood, and me I was having a great time of course I was.
Then I got up and cleaned the sitting room because we Were sleeping there last night. After we tidy ourselves Up Mum shouted out WHO IS GOING SHOWER FIRST!? Annabelle reply to Mum I’m going shower first. When She finished I was next to go and when I got in the Shower something reminded me it was the cockroach Which was on the ceiling last night. I finish my shower 
Then got changed into my clothe walking out of the room really for another day also have some breakfast 
Before doing any work. I finish my breakfast then Mum called out for me to help her clean up outside because she was sweeping the ground I sweeper and sweeper
until it was spotless! When I was done I blogged about it.

   Image result for Cleaning

No comments:

Post a Comment