Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THE YEAR!

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THE YEAR!
On a quiet morning we arrived at school excited.
Because at the end of the day is are getting presents.
We leave school at 12:30
So we started the day continuing the little box’s
when all the people who finish there box’s there
watched a movie it was called Mr.Bones. When I
did my box I had to cut it out and let my friend do
it because it looked hard because it is hard for me. 
It was morning tea I had to stay inside to try
the paper into a box with the glue stick. When
morning tea was finish we all met up in Room 3.
That when we all got our presents when we did
get our presents everyone was excited to open
it because it was surprising that knew what’s
inside the box?. We all got our Mrs. Tui said
that we wood do one hail Mary and that it. We
all went out and said have a very Merry Christmas
to everyone! Then Papa as (Mr. Tai) picked us and
in the van everyone opened there presents but
I didn’t then we drives home. 

Image result for last day of school 2019Image result for presents

No comments:

Post a Comment