Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Prize Giving!

Prize giving! 


This morning at 8:07 I came to school. When I got there nobody was there only some kids were there.
Also I though for a minute then said has school already started I was confused. When I went up 
Stairs to my class I checked the places where people put there shoes at. There wasn’t many there, I enter my class room and said good morning to my teacher 
Then helped carried a lot of chairs to the hall for the parents to watch us get awards. When the bell rang I came running to the church to altar server for the leaves mass. Also the leaves mass it told extremely 
Long. after the mass we walked back to everyone own classes and I did my colouring because we were
Doing box’s but it was for nobody it was just for fun.
I was having so much fun! But when the bell rang, that meant it was prize giving time! I was hoping to 
Get a award. We enter the hall and we heard Christmas music playing I feel like I we all were in the Christmas spirit. I came to sit on the mat with all the other children. For a while the prize giving started first was the special character for being a holy person of going church all the time. Also I got special character also. Next award was academic award for all the kids 
Who are the smartest in the class. Next was for kids who came to school everyday. Next was two special award who went to Alisa Timu both of them. When the 
Prize giving was finish everyone was leaving also there were a lot of pictures being taken from parents also we got to have pizza it was one box each for everyone who was there. Everybody left and me I went to my Nana and Papa’s house to wait for practice to start, when the practice is finish we go home to just relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment