Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

The Broken Wing

Today in reading I did an activity which is based on a book named Broken Wing. Broken Wing is a name for a big black bird that has one wing the works but the other is very useless now. This bird guides the boat through the way into the river. If you ever find the book Broken Wing you should probably read it because I thing this book is cool book with the characters and stuff. Plus please comment down below if you know another big black bird in real life? if you did tell me about it in the comment section down below. Also comment some help comments to support me to do better in my work if I'm not doing enough. So hope you're enjoyed my work for today because I will see you in t next blog! 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really good book. Your answers tell me a lot about the story. The story sounds captivating. Just remember to proof read your work slowly as it is easy to leave words out when you are writing. Have you read any other books by Paul Mason? We have a sparrow who taps on our kitchen window when he needs food. Keep up the great learning.

    ReplyDelete