Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Character Study - New Boots Characters

Today In Reading I have to describe these two completely different characters but two different characters in the same story/book. The two characters are Jason and Charlie. Jason is on your right and Charlie is on the left below they pictures of what they look like it's tells you about themselves. Read it now and continued reading the text of telling you of what is going on today. Please comment down below if you're readed this book and you know the main parts in the book/story. Comment down awesome helpful words to support me to put into my work again or in the next blog I do. Hope you're have a great day because I will see you guy in the next blog commenting more great sentences you prepared for me to read.   

No comments:

Post a Comment