Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Character Study Diagram

 Today In learning I did a Character Study on one of the characters in a book called Broken Wing I've been working on the past week (week 3). This activity was very interesting to me for some reason for me not to explain myself. The character I used to study on was a boy named Hew his life was normal with fish in his life but until he made a wrong move something bad happened. which was not passing the black bird (Broken wing) the fish so if you do a mistake you always learn from that mistake you did and to make a great move next time. Also comment down below what you learned from your mistake's in the past?? was it a bad mistake or a embarrassing mistake. Hope you comment that down below because I want you to write some helpful words to think of my put them down below. Hoping the best for you because have a great day with seeing you in the next blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment