Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Maria Fact File

Today in class. I did a fact file on a Cook land artist who likes doing scratch art. If you want to do art go check out SPX - Years 4 - 8 learners - Art for step to step. I would love to hear the good news of you commenting down below if you have done scratch art in your life because that would sound like colours to my ears. maria is a sign of master of scratch art in a Cook land way. If I was a artist I would spend more time painting then having free time between the both. Because painting is so much fun I hope you would do it too. Hope you enjoy today's work because I would love to see work of helpful comment's down below also to remind to put into my work next time. Hope you had a great day because I will love to see you in the next blog!   

No comments:

Post a Comment