Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Riding Bikes and Having Fun!

In the Evening, my sister and I was on the netbook's having our free time. "Suddenly' my Dad asked me and Annabelle we agree with him, "then' we got up fast and got ready to go. after a while we got there

and started riding around the place I started to to go really fast then suddenly very slow like a turtle, suddenly My dad started turning on the engine then the truck was on blast off onto the parking lot. 

The fun was rolling in to start the party, so we follow and follow the truck like it was following the foot steps of Jesus also Annabelle was going the wrong way because she wanted to try out by driving down

that way. after a while we finish riding around all after noon, it was awesome cake! but it was time to go back home because home is where it's safe, did you know that there's a virus all over New Zealand? 

it's called Corona virus a very bad disease the only way for us to survive the virus is to follow the schedule everyday and night. If we don't consequences so go to Covid 19 website to

know what is the schedule so click the link right now to know was is the schedule, click it now :), so back to the story we have to go back home also we got to go sit at the back of the truck and it was the 

coolest thing I did in my life. when we got home we relax and chilled out. Also I have a question do you like riding bikes all the time? comment down to answer your question I made up. haere rā now hope

you have a good time reading my story, also all way's be mākoha (it mean kind, in maori) also be marutau (which also means be safe).
              

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angeline, I really liked this because I like riding my bike too. Also what was your favourite part about this?. Overall good job Angeline!

    ReplyDelete