Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Math Certificate!

My Math certificate!




After doing my maths work I decided that I can do a
little bit of my basic fact’s. so I went on Prototec where
you can practice your maths if you don’t really know how
to learn your maths and stuff. like addition and subtraction,
if you keep on doing practice and more practice, you will
get better and better at it, okey dokey :)

Today l'll learned that Math can be a important thing in
your life so we can find out thing that are new to you and
never ever tried it out before. But that's ok because as
I said if you do practice and more practice you will be a
pro like me or maybe you can be the pro at math! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! There is a saying ' practice makes perfect ' and you are showing that with your hard work. Love your certificate.

    ReplyDelete