Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Winning in Kahoot!

Today I played Kahoot! it's a fun challenging game that you can play if you want, if you want to play you will have to click the link that says Kahoot! I have played Kahoot 5 times for some reason. On my very first time I came first place at the end of the game. I was so

 Happy, so I wanted this day to be a memory, so I decided to blog about this so I can remember all the good time's I of me playing Kahoot. Also I got a question for you to answer, have you came first place in Kahoot? comment down below to answer my question.

2 comments:

  1. Great work Angeline! I think that is a cool idea to blog about a happy memory. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Angeline like how you like to post about how fun Kahoot was keep up the good job

    ReplyDelete