Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Amulet: Book Six Escape From Lucien

Hello, My name is Emily, I'm a stone keeper from my Amulet. My great grandfather, Silas use the same Amulet for good. Now it's my turn to use the Amulet and follow the footsteps of Silas. So here is what's happening, It's started will a boy named Max trying to talk to the Elf King so another elf named Logi leaded him to the King. They talked to each other. The King poped out of the water or something that looks like water. Navin was driving a plane or jet with Aly, Aly was trying to beg Navin to turn back because they were a half hour late now for the class and we will be dimiss once again. Navin agree with her and turn this ship the other way. (sorry guys I can't write the whole story because my book will go over board which means it is full). So on page number 185 something sad happened remember Max he wanted to die! because years ago  he was supposed to be died but a curse protect him forever. when Max was about to go his last words were to Trellis, Prince Trellis, (the Elf King son not the real father). That Trellis is the King now. On the last page on 213 was robots were controlling the house robot. End of Book Six...
            

No comments:

Post a Comment