Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

How do I feel about blogging?

How do I feel about blogging?


I feel happy/proud.


I feel great/thankful.


I love to blog.


I love to be creative.


I smile at people who respects me.


I smile at people I love around me.


I help people in needed of money.


I help families and friends to becoming the greatest
person they can be. 


I see people who has great families.


I see the sun raising and setting everyday and the
moon raising and setting too.


I trust people who returns my things to me “cause”

I know that person I can trust so she/he can borrow it
as long they don’t break it or not return it but if they
do the opposite of what I said I can give it to them all
the time. 


I support people who I am proud of and not.


I support people that make m happy and not also people
who are sad.


Image result for completing my work will make me success"

No comments:

Post a Comment