Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Chores and Even MORE!

Chores and Even MORE!


This morning on a Saturday. I heard someone talking and they
said Alecia and Sonya wake up or you will be late for  Samoan
practice. But I was the only one who woke up the girls just slept
in well I woke up and went on the netbook and relaxed after two
hours later we went to the wet kingdom of water. After my wet
shower ✌✌I got changed into new clothes. Another hour went
by and I was just chilling in the room on my netbook doing free
time and blogging also I couldn’t stop thinking about going back
to school because I also miss my teacher,learning,friends & family.
But it’s OK because I have a day off. Suddenly mum was calling
me to do the vacuum, the whole house! I was devastated and was
sad because that would take one thousand years and I don’t want
that of course not. After so much chores I had to sit back, relax
and enjoy the movie which was called A Cinderella Story 
Go my watch the trailer now. 



  Image result for chores" +Image result for A Cinderella Story"=
Image result for good thumbs up gif so much hands"

No comments:

Post a Comment