Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

What's for Dinner?

What’s for Dinner?


In the evening I was on my netbook watching Dhar Mann
and I was learning lesson’s from his videos that why I
watch them all the time. Suddenly I forgot about Mum,
Dad and Annabelle is gone to get dinner which was Fish &
Chips. When they came back Annabelle shouted to the
whole family wash your hands 2x to try and make them
clean again. I was confused that she said that but I still
washed my hands but I had to go to the toilet so I could
get all the gas out of me. After my gas problem I washed
my hands as Annabelle said and I went outside so I could
eat dinner like the rest of my family. What I ate for
\dinner was a hot dog and chips it was yummy and good,
very good you guys should have ate too but comment down
below team Fish? Or Team Chips? Comment right now or
take your time. After dinner we told all the food and put it
in the microwave put the paper we use to put the fish, chips
& hot dogs on it then into the rubbish. Meanwhile I just
relaxed and had a good time. 

Image result for fish and chips"

No comments:

Post a Comment