Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

😴Going all over the place!😴

😴Going all over the place!😴


Suddenly mum said to me were going now to Kmart. I was like yah let’s go!
When we got in the car we relax sating there doing nothing. We got to Kmart
in time and also a parking spot that was for free to park in. also mum asked if
there a Anz machine so she can get some money out to spend on something I
don’t know what. Instead of the Anz problem we went into Kmart to find school
socks and shoes too but those shoes and those shoes and not it. So we drive
to number 1 shoe shop and got the right shoes that fit. Alecia said let hurry
because my shift start soon a little bit later we were all Clendon because we had
to go to the WAREHOUSE then PAK’nSAVE to get croissants for lunch. When
we got home I went to do my own things.
Image result for shopping back to school     + Image result for croissant
                 =

  Image result for relaxing so tired funny gif

No comments:

Post a Comment