Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Mary- Anne Saves the Day!

Mary- Anne Saves the Day!

Hi, My name is Mary- Anne Spier. I'm Shy and a little crybaby all the time. Also can I tell you something, so it start in the afternoon I was writing some notes and forgot that Kristy was picking me up. Kristy is my best friend well we were growing up together time after time. When got to Claudia house Mimi welcome us to her house. We climbed up the stairs to Claudia room, but Claudia was after her bed for some treats for the three of us to eat. It's was called a Ring ding, she past, on it to Mary-Anne and Kristy, finally Stacey came to take part of the meeting. Kristy picked up some calls and forgot to offer the job around to us. Then that when it starts the fighting, talking, crying, and yelling at each other and started mocking me about being a shy little baby, for goodness sake am not a baby, am almost a teenager because am a twelve-years old... that's when it happen... so I said to them NO!! YOU STOP IT, KRISTY! AND YOU, AND YOU! MAYBE I AM SHY, AND MAYBE I AM QUIET, BUT YOU GUYS CANNOT STEP ALL OVER ME!! STACEY YOU ACT LIKE A SNOB! CLAUDIA YOU LOOK LIKE A JOB_HOG> ALSO KRISTY YOU ARE THE BOSSIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD... AND I DON'T CARE IF I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN... So I didn't see my friends in along time so it you guys are reading this am sorry with all my heart also from all those nasty words I said about you guys guys, please forgive me with a cherry on top. Hey Kristy, Claudia & Stacey (again) let me Introduce you to Dawn we met in the cafeteria. At that moment Mary-Anne said to Dawn at her house would you like to join the Baby-Sitters club... guest was she said nno.. YES! we all were happy so we made a PIZZA TOAST! to our new member! (said Claudia) to Dawn! (said Stacey) to the club! (said Kristy) to the whole club! (said Mary-Anne) TO US!! (said Dawn).
     

1 comment:

  1. Well done Angeline. I really love how you used a whole lot of punctuations and adding conversations between your characters. It feels like I was there with you when it happened. Great work. Keep trying harder.

    ReplyDelete