Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Why I didn't come to school?

 Why I didn’t come to school? (26.8.2019).


Woke up, my tummy was not feeling good today I told my mom that my tummy hurts
she said it because I eat too many sweets. I went down the hallway’s came back to
the living room suddenly something was coming down my nose I fort it was nothing
but I went throw the door my mum came to through she looked up there was blood
coming down my nose!?. I thought that I was becoming eleven from stranger things
‘cause when she uses her power blood come down her nose my mum and I ran to the
bathroom to put tissues to hide the blood going out. I was scared, what happens if
I turn in to el that will be pretty cool but will an evil scientist that's going to make
me have a bald head!, what would I do if I had superpowers?. It morning I was not
at school today I wasn’t feeling good. After getting ready in the morning I was sad
because my cousin's mum deaded she was a good person nobody supported her I
wanted to support her, but it was too late because she was already dead!. The mass
already started I was in the church the mass went great we left the church to get
the pig it looked biggest than me. We prepared the school hall to have a feast with
all of our families the food I had was just bread. After lunch we had dessert!. the
school was out my cousins came out there classes they had some dessert. Plus me,
the flavors I had were chocolate, strawberry & vanilla. Dessert was done, people
were leaving soon as possible but we didn’t leave as soon as possible we stayed at the
school we played around a bit, it got boring we left the school to my nana’s house
to drop off the traces to their house, we saw my little baby cousin in the bath in
the sitting room having a shower. We left their house, we went to our home we got
tried, it was all really night time I played games but not for long I had a break from
the netbook I fell asleep. I wonder what was I going to dream about, but wished myself
💤a sweet dream💤. 
Image result for Feast
(Have a great Morning/Night!)






  



1 comment: