Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Tonga Speaking Challenge!

Friday afternoon, after lunchtime. Rm.3 Rm.5 Rm.7 were all doing a speech but in Tonga, because it was Tonga language week!. The challenge was not easy because you Tonga's out there in St Pius X Catholic School is doing an awesome way of celebrating Tonga language week. The bell rang, everyone went to their classes to get ready for the speeching challenge in room 1. I saw their beautiful dresses when they came out of the door. I wished that I was Tonga so that I could have been in the challenge. so I was happy when all the people came up and speak first who came up was, room 3's after them it was room 5, my classmate, the last classroom was room 7! because they were the older people in the whole school! the judge's said who was the winners are and I was happy for them I clap as loud as I could have and I was proud. 
Image result for tonga               
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment