Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Church!

On a Thursday morning, I came on time to school because there was a mass it’s was about the
ascension of Mother Mary going back to Heaven!. I ran all the way to hang up my bag
I ran back down to the church because I had to alter serve always. Suddenly the bell rang 
Everyone had to line up to go church I was late to change for serving good that I made it 
In time to change. The mass started I was confidence as always later Father was talking 
To the school in Homily. We got prepared after homily there were some mistakes in the mass
After the bread my wine we all kneeled down because I fort it was showing respect to Jesus
I rang the bell a couple of times. We stand up to join fathers hands together after we join the
hands together we walked down to kneeled again it’s as simple to do that. Bread and the wine
I drank it and eat it. After the mass we got unchanged in the changing room but 
We always get left behind in the church me and Tupua walk back to class as always we 
Got back to class and did some work at class. 
 Image result for St Pius X Catholic School church

No comments:

Post a Comment