Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The Magic Tree

11/2/2019

TMT- The Magic Tree  

On a hot day me and my friends were playing at my house. Suddenly a tree popped up
in front of me. It gave a fright that I screamed “that strange tree was not here before!” I
quickly realised that this is a magic tree. It started taking I got a second fright when the
tree Introduced himself. “Hello my name is Magic Tree and I came here for you because
you are the chosen one mother nature tells me to find kids so then I found you guys so you
guys need to do this. You enter me and there are four different places. Number one
The breakfast dimension. The breakfast dimension is where all the breakfast
stuff is you can name all the breakfasts like pancakes bacon cereals toast porridge
yoghurt eggs anything you want is there. Number two the lunch dimension the
lunch dimension is where you have lunch you can name
anything you want like lettuce fish toast eggs sandwich chip pies Mc donalds. Number 3 the
dinner dimension the dinner dimension is where you have dinner I can name some places that
you Can have dinner at like Mcdonalds KFC Carl’ Jr Denny's Wendy's that
all the places I can name.This is the last dimension the desert dimension the desert dimension
is where all the ice cream Is I will name some of the flavours I know like vanilla chocolate strawberry
blueberry banana.” Then we met the magic tree once again then he said “congratulations you travelled all the
way to me so for doing that you guys all deserve to have this treasure chest because you were brave and I
thought that you kids were not going to come on to this Adventure but then you did and that was really good
and I will take  All of yous home he take us all home’ we was all impressed of the adventure
we all walked back home. Wow Angeline! You have created an interesting world with many
different dimensions!Keep those ideas flowing and working hard on your writing.
Remember to use full stops and commas!

Miss Nees-Kairua  

No comments:

Post a Comment