Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Term 1 writing





               Tuesday 5 february 2019


                One great day my whole family was packing up to go to a wedding but all of
                 us get to go to the wedding. Also it was so exciting to go to the wedding and
                It was a long way to get their after when it was a long way we also stop to eat
                because it was a long way to get their and we were getting hungry that how
  
                We all stopped to eat and some of us went to the toilets for a toilets break
                 Because that what my dad said.then this happen my aunt came and she said
                For all of us to go in the cars to go to church for the wedding also she lead us
                 
                 all the way to the church for the wedding then we was their at the church it
                 was so packed at church and then we all unpack to up stairs to all of hour
                 Rooms after when that happen we all went walking down to the church
                  because church was going to start so when we all got their some of us


                   did get some seed and some of us did not get a seed. When the Priest said
                     You may kiss the bride and they kiss but I did not look because that what
                   My dad said after when the wedding was fine everyone went to the hall for


                     to celebrate they Marriage so that what I did but I had to go to the toilets
                     And it takes a long way to finish going on the toilet but then I finally
                     finish going on the toilet then I went to the hall for the celebrate and then I
                       Find my parents and after the party everyone was getting ready to go
                       to the bathroom for a shower then we all had dinner and then we all went
                        Up stairs to hour room also we all went to sleep the end.               


How lucky to be apart of someone's special day! It sounds like you had a busy time Angeline!
Miss Nees-Kairua   

Related imageRelated imageRelated image
Blog Posts Room 5 Term 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment