Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Little Big Speech

  

                      

             Little Big Speech

I have a dream that one day that I will be able to altar serve every Sunday mass and every school mass. I have a dream that one day that I will be able to help the poor people in America in New York City. I have a dream that one day that my whole family can go to Heaven to see all of our nanas, papas, aunts uncles, grandmas, and grandpas. I have a dream that one day I will have a great life being an adult. I have a dream that one day I’ll do  some fundraising so that I can help the poor that have no food, houses or parents. I have a dream that one day all around the earth that all the poor will have money and food to eat every day and night.
I have a dream that one day that everyone will get along and be
kind to everyone and  believe in Jesus Christ,
God and Mother Mary too.
                                                             By Angeline
Image result for martin luther king








    



    

No comments:

Post a Comment