Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Math: Adding & Subtracting

Today In Math I learned about Adding & Subtracting Math problems counting a practical steel for me also to do. Review 1: I had to find out this one with using adding & subtracting the name of the question, How is an eye doctor like a teacher could have lead me straight to the answer but it would take quiet some time but instead I took the normal way by answering the bunch of the questions on the book. Review 2: Lydia earned $237 from working a hard time job, Annabel earned $189 so how much together? well 237+189=426 because 7+9=6 taking away the 1, 3-8=6,2+1 plus 2 more 1's putting all the answers to the different the different equations which will give you, 426. So comment down below if you know what adding and subtracting is about and comment helpful sentences down below and stay safe and smart and have a enjoyable day!
(also this is the last activity I did but I just didn't know how to explain of how I did it to you so that's that's)



No comments:

Post a Comment