Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Labour Day

 Labour Day


“Labour Day” just started today but each year there’s a “Labour day maybe a National Day will come soon but I don’t want people to get that idea of people who have access to claim a day as National Day or maybe National will start winning or something like that”. I jumped up active and ready to be prepared for what a day was coming up, I could tell that it was going to be sunny and all the things that would planned on the planning list. Hours went by and everyone was full of energy but expected my older sibling who looked like they were being lazy and boring as always though. Most of my family came plus my crazy annoying cousins who I dislike somethings, when we went to Mangere Centre Park we just chilled out to wait for my dad’s family to come so we could play some sports/games. After awhile some of them ended up coming and we played with a volleyball that one of them brought over and we played but we changed up the game to touch rugby. The sun was shining so bright it gave me a suntan but lucky that my mother put sun screen on me before I went out to play, a long long active day was tiring, at the end of the session everyone got prizes and I lefted after we got them well I ate my jet planes lollies in the car well we rolled home like the homies of the pack. 

 Sports – Glenfield CollegeNew Train Driver At Manukau Live Steamers | Zoyinc


No comments:

Post a Comment