Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

SCHOOL'S OUT!

SCHOOL’S OUT!


Wow! Term 2 is over and it’s time to party in the holiday's. Hoping everyone already planned what they are doing in the school holiday's, kids were excited to sleep in and be lazy playing Fortnite in their bed room all day and all night. In these weeks breaks I choose to only spend an hour on my netbook and somethings reading books because I want to be smart in writing & reading and work hard just like my sisters when they were in St Pius X. Choosing the right path would be the key of success and the bad path would take you into a bunch of nothing. So you see that reading can always be the key of spelling my reading words that are not easy to say. Undoing the way you go could never be to easy to go thought. Listening and knowing is the things you should do.


So please read more and become a genius…


By: Angeline


No comments:

Post a Comment