Pages

Friday, July 17, 2020

My Long Fun Day

My Long Fun Day


Waking up to a fresh new morning. I told my sister to go shower so she could get the task out of the way waiting my turn to go shower adding cleaning the bed to my list of being prepared. After all the things that have been done I have a little free time on my netbook to have some fun partying in my head for the past fellow minutes. Everyone was having a new peaceful day so that we can get really to travel into the city (Auckland City). Prepared for what are going to happen before we go deep into the city for important things like dad working on the working site which is where all the health and safety things are. A lot of things are being planed today even eating lunch in the city with my dad’s friends. We were anle to make it through heaps of things well after we went to a restaurant for lunch with dad’s friends I was talking about. Taking our order’s and munching down the food that we are serviced, talking to new friends & meeting again soon. Walking to the van where we will hop into with the fam starting up the van so we can go to one last place called PAK'nSAVE a supermarket fulled with food plus other supplies that we needed in the shop. This very busy day was fun but making everyone tiring and stuff so we would go back home and relax all afternoon.

R&O Riggers and Operators | LinkedIn+Gordon Ramsay's Restaurants & Bars | Gordon Ramsay=
Tired GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY Today at home I did a lot of things planned today. Like eating lunch with my dad's work friends, him going to work and others things. So I want you to comment down below if your day was kind of the same as mine plus write down some helpful comments so I can make sure that I type that in the next blog I do. Hope you loved this blog because I will see you i the next blog I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment