Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Magic Carpet Ride!

Term 3 Quick Write!- Magic Carpet Ride!
In the afternoon I was rushing in a market place and at the same time there was a crazy lady
throwing apples at me. I was scared that I was going to get hit from a apple because I could 
have bin knocked out from a apple then my magic carpet will stop and the crazy lady will hit 
me with apples one hundred times! and I will be in hospital (when I try your best but you don’t
succeed). Suddenly my carpet turned around and catch a apple then I throw it back the lady saw 
the apple but instead of me being knocked out she got knocked out also the apple went (BANG!) 
at her, I laughed. After that I said finally I escape from miss drama queen next thing I said was
 gees lady give me a break! when I went home to celebrate because I escape of miss drama queen  
I went sleep straight away (because I was tired from the lady.)
  
     


No comments:

Post a Comment