Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2019

In the Weeks!

In the Weeks! 
On a Saturday I was deciding if I was going with my dad or I will be going with my grandpa so
I picked my grandpa we did fun things we did fun thing with him. The next thing I did was going 
To Glen Innes because to get some breakfast I have some chips for breakfast next thing I did 
Was go to the shops we went to the shops to get me lollies to eat the lollies I got were hubba bubbas
A lollipop with some stuff that you put on top of the lollipop and some mentos also three chips too.
After we got some lollies plus chips too we were going to my auntie house but there was a problem 
My auntie & cousins were not even there! Grandpa said that they are at a birthday party but we 
Was not invited to the party it sounded so much fun. We went back home,back home we got some
fish & chips also on the way home again we got some pancakes I got a hot dog it was delicious when
we got back home I went to my room with my sisters and shared my lollies with them because my
grandpa said that I have to share with them then when all of the goodness was gone I went to 
watch videos on my netbook I had to watch tv instead I don’t want to watch tv I wanted to watch 
Videos on my netbook but to bad for me. After we watched tv we have dinner then went to have 
A good and healthy sleep. 


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment