Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

First Day Of Music!

On Tuesday because on Monday it was the Queens B-day. I and my class was going to
MUSIC! it was exciting because Mrs.Carter came back to St Pius X Catholic School.
In the morning I went to class when I got to class I said good morning to my lovely
teacher Mrs.Nees-Kairua so I hang up my school bag. After that I was preparing for school I charge my netbook I got my book out and put it in my tray after I prepared for school I went out to walk around with Solomone when we. Walked back to class the bell rang. We walked back inside after a little while we had a math test and I nearly got a big presents I wood have move to a much more harder math test for me but I don't still I am on a easy lever still. After that test we got our netbooks and leave them out we walked to music after going to wonderful music some of us ran back to class instead of walking to class so I walked back to class and stay back in morning
tea to finish off my created collage when morning tea was over we all got back inside.
To read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment