Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

9/5/2019 A Watery Day
A Wonderful day at School because


I am going sailing with my class . Sailing was a great idea
I knew it. I was excited because its my first time going
sailing I thought it was going to be a fantastic time.
It turned out fantastic. I’m was  Really with the capital
R ready for sailing in  really deep ocean. After lunch
we did something that was scary and not scary.
The scary thing that the other group was doing were
flipping the boats over and flipping them back to the
normal side. The other thing that I chose to do was just
going out in the ocean. After that we were to get changed
into our normal clothes. We were given stickers and
certificates. Afterwards we went back to school and
went home. I liked our sailing day.



                                     
    

1 comment:

  1. cool you are on a boat cool you wood be scered but it wold be cool the flags are cool to

    ReplyDelete