Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Angeline's Converting Fraction Term 4 2020

Today in Math today I finally completed my Converting Fractions Activity with the help of my problem solving abilities I was able to work out my answers. So for example 8/5(this is a fraction, 8/5) and turn that into 8÷5 = 0.16 (which is a decimal) and move the 0 two times to the right and it's 16% (which is also a percent/percentage). So I'm giving you a challenge for you guys to complete for me, I want you guys to learn these (5/4 2/5 1/3 and try to turn these problems into these decimal form & percentage form. Also comment down below what you learned in this lesson because get ready for some more amazing learning coming soon. Hoped your enjoyed your day because I will see you in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment