Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Chelsea Sugar Factory Research

Today I learned about the Chelsea Sugar Factory, this factory starting being built back in 1883 and finished back in 1884 the year after 1883. 
When we got to the factory we walked out of the bus with our bags and sat on the seats where I saw where the tours started and the baking class, I was able to do baking first and we baked chocolate chip biscuits and were able to also eat them or put them away for later. Next we were going to be toured by our tour guy. there was a lot of interesting and fun things ready for us to do and learn about like it takes 8 weeks or 7 weeks for the ships full of sugar to arrive at the Sugar Factory. After the tour we walked back into where the tour begin and enter the Interactive zone where my group takes a test full of questions of Chelsea Sugar Factory. So comment down below if you're class or school has been to the Chelsea Sugar Factory and tell me about the factory and what you did at the factory. Hoped that you're enjoy my work because have a nice learning day and l'll see you in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment