Pages

Friday, December 27, 2019

WORLD’S COOLEST BIKE RACKS!

WORLD’S COOLEST BIKE RACKS!


On a sunny day everyone was bored so Diego said can we
go to the BMX yet Andrew said no because grandpa has
no come yet. After 2 minutes he didn’t came it must be
because they having lunch together.
It like they didn’t even want to come with us! So instead
we went to the BMX because it was taking to long. When
we got there we started paddling our bikes to the Racks
we were about to have a race so in the lead was Annabelle
ohhhh but Diego told over her place last was Sani three
place was me but what was frightening was the BIG ONE
AND THE MEGA HILL. (WHICH IS THE BIG BROTHER
OF THE BIG ONE) everyone was scary of them because
they will must team up on us and make us do the he BIG
ONE AND THE MEGA HILL. but Diego sacrifice himself
to ride on the MEGA HILL and he did it but crushed. After
the BMX we went home but Diego and I had to walk up the hill with carrying the bike and it was exhausting a lot I
mean a lot when I came up the hill I told a rest because
I was warn out for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment