Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

CHRISTMAS EVE MASS!

CHRISTMAS EVE MASS!


In the Afternoon we were getting ready for The Christmas mass. Because it was all about Jesus Christ behold a child is born! When we were all ready we went to the car to wait for the others to get ready because we were going soon. Were all set and pack to go go go dad asked we answer yes yes yes let’s go go go. We got to church right in time because church started in three minutes. Time was up mass started and we sang on the microphone because I was a solo-list through out the whole mass and I was in charge of my own microphone. We sang all the songs in the church also we were up to my favourite part of the act and mass. Because guess what Santa Claus is coming to town! Santa Claus is coming to town! SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! When we came out of nowhere. After the mass Santa Claus was giving out free candy! I even ran outside to get it! I was so happy this day has come! 
Image result for christmas mass
   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment