Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

🎥🎬😍MY HOLIDAY!😃🎬🎥

🎥🎬😍MY HOLIDAY!😃🎬🎥

22/7/2019
 ln the holidays I went to my aunties house because she wanted my sister and I for Saturday so this is how my holiday started. We went to my aunties house and we went over on a Friday night. Before we went to my auntie house we got Mac Donald the orders I got was a frozen fanta also a chicken burger the last thing I order was chips in a miniature box. After Mac Donald we got dropped off to my auntie house and I was drinking my drink from Mac Donald the dinner was yummy.
 We got to our cousin’s house and we were going to play on the PS3 but we could not because the Tv was broked for no reason. We went on to Diego’s netbook after we went on the netbook we went to sleep next morning I went to take a shower after my cousin’s all finish brushing there teeth I went to the shower when I finish my shower I got changed and had breakfast what we had for breakfast was porridge also with cream and brown sugar I saw the browness in my bowl. After getting ready in went off to my cousins rugby practice. he finish practice we drived off to get my miniature cousins brand new shoes to look pretty with the handsome or beautiful outfit. Now we drived to Pak’nsave to get the snacks to eat in the movies after we got all the snacks we need we had a ice cream break we ate all the goodness of ice cream and went in to the movie area to get our movie tickets we got the popcorn and we all walked in to watch The Lion King the movie was going great but it got sad :( so the movie ended with a great ending after the movie we went house in the car. We got back to the house then we decide 
Relaxed :) that the end of my hoilday it was fun driving to the movies but it’s time to go back to our learning classess. Also don’t forget to check out SPX Year 5&6 which

mean that it my class site also don’t forget to check out this blogger Room 5 @ Saint Pius X Catholic School too. So have a
great term 3!.      Image result for the lion kingImage result for the lion king

No comments:

Post a Comment