Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Let's go to the Beach Beach! (part 1)

Let’s go to the beach beach!


On a Sunny Saturday my family and I
decided that we should go to the beach.
Just for fun plus it was hot. We travelled
to a beach wait was called Mission Bay we
travelled from Manurewa to Mission Bay.
Also we used van to get there. When we
arrived at the location we were supposed to
be there just in time. First things first we
just jumped in the fountain and played all
day long. 1 hour later Annabelle and I decided
if we could try out the real deal of swimming
in the  ocean…..ocean eyes! Those ocean eyes!
Oh...sorry about that. Just singing Something
happen a Sea louse and it was sucking my
blood and trying to give me bit’s! So I sweep
it off and I ran back to shore to be safe from
them. Instead I had to swim at the fountain
instead of the ocean. After swimming we got
a chance to shower and after we got ice
cream! It was yummy in my tummy. Suddenly
my ice cream was becoming a meth down but
that was okay and ride to home on the
motorway.
  Image result for mission bay


No comments:

Post a Comment